Plausch & Palaver
Auraya

Beitrag von Auraya » 26. Mär 2015 21:38

Yessss! :D Das Adorno Zitat ist ja wohl voll der Brenner! xD
"Milton was of the devil's party without knowing it." -William Blake

Frau_XVX
P. Lise Fuckoff

Beitrag von Frau_XVX » 27. Mär 2015 17:47

"I can't imagine a home without an overflow of books. The point of books is to have way too many but to always feel you never have enough, or the right one at the right moment, but then sometimes to find you'd longed to fall asleep reading the Aspern Papers, and there it is.” Louise Erdrich
What is a... black sabbath?

HelLo
Dr Sexy M.D.

Beitrag von HelLo » 27. Mär 2015 17:49

Mein alter BWL Prof hätte jetzt noch ergänzt: "Und die Damen denken jetzt an Stelle der Bücher an Schuhe und dann passt das auch"
Look at all those stars.
Look at how goddamn ugly the stars are.

Trouble Breathing - Alkaline Trio

untitled
The Good Doctor (summa cum laude)

Beitrag von untitled » 27. Mär 2015 18:02

Hat in dem Fall jemand mit Schuhen auf den Prof geworfen?
Frau_XVX hat geschrieben:"I can't imagine a home without an overflow of books. The point of books is to have way too many but to always feel you never have enough, or the right one at the right moment, but then sometimes to find you'd longed to fall asleep reading the Aspern Papers, and there it is.” Louise Erdrich
:heart:
Zuletzt geändert von untitled am 27. Mär 2015 18:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Spoiler: Life is hard. And sad.
- John Green

Nullpositiv
Zugvogel

Beitrag von Nullpositiv » 27. Mär 2015 18:06

untitled hat geschrieben:Hat in dem fall jemand mit Schuhen auf den Prof geworfen?
Frau_XVX hat geschrieben:"I can't imagine a home without an overflow of books. The point of books is to have way too many but to always feel you never have enough, or the right one at the right moment, but then sometimes to find you'd longed to fall asleep reading the Aspern Papers, and there it is.” Louise Erdrich
:heart:
FQ weils stimmt.
Be the nation russian propaganda says you are.

HelLo
Dr Sexy M.D.

Beitrag von HelLo » 27. Mär 2015 18:10

Schuh :wippe: Schein
Der Teufel hat gewonnen. :(
Look at all those stars.
Look at how goddamn ugly the stars are.

Trouble Breathing - Alkaline Trio

untitled

Beitrag von untitled » 30. Mär 2015 11:55

Charles Bukowski hat geschrieben:Understand me. I’m not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul.
- John Green

Curumo
Vollfrosch

Beitrag von Curumo » 30. Mär 2015 16:45

“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?”
― Charles Bukowski
Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now.
I dreamt I broke your heart
and the dream came true

Vampy
Vactologist

Beitrag von Vampy » 30. Mär 2015 21:24

Hört auf eure Zeit, die ihr nicht mit dem Erledigen von Dingen verbringt, als Prokrastination zu bezeichnen. Es wird immer die Tage geben, an denen ihr nichts auf die Reihe kriegt. Erinnert euch daran, dass es Freizeit gibt und dass diese freie Zeit immer fehlende Zeit für die Arbeit ist und verdammt noch mal, das ist auch gut so. Seht die Prokrastination als das, was sie ist: einen Mußezustand. Ein Zustand, in dem ihr zur Ruhe kommt und euch sortieren könnt. Faul sein ist wunderschön, das hat Pipi auch schon gesagt, und wenn ich so darüber nachdenke, sollten wir uns alle mal ein Stück von Pipi Langstrumpf abschneiden.
http://www.amazedmag.de/kolumne-ich-bin ... stination/

so true!
Zuletzt geändert von Vampy am 30. Mär 2015 21:33, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Think, before you speak - google, before you post!

untitled

Beitrag von untitled » 30. Mär 2015 21:28

Curu, das erste hing Ewig in meiner Studi-WG. Tolles Ding. :*:
- John Green

Antworten